VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WESH) – It’s become a hot topic, and for some a tough choice: Plastic straws or paper straws?
A Volusia County company said it’s working to make the choice easier using materials that function like plastic but are still friendly to the environment.
Matt Lupoli spoke with Blue Green USA about the bio-degradable straws being developed.
See the full story in the video player above.
- Remembering Challenger, 35 years after space shuttle disaster
- Tampa Mayor Jane Castor announces mask mandate for outdoor Super Bowl events
- ‘Immunity bubbles’? What you shouldn’t do after getting the COVID vaccine
- Michael Strahan tests positive for COVID-19, sources say
- A deer friend: 4-year-old boy brings home an unlikely companion