MIAMI (AP) — Authorities say they’ve seized five bulldogs in South Florida after a man was mauled.
The Miami Herald reports that the attack occurred Tuesday morning in northwest Miami-Dade County.
A video that began circulating online shows the man being charged by three dogs and falling to the ground. Two more dogs then join the attack. Several people passing by try to get the dogs off the man.
Police received a 911 call about the attack shortly before noon. Miami-Dade Animal Services responded and launched a dangerous dog investigation.
Police didn’t immediately identify the victim. His condition wasn’t known.
Information from: The Miami Herald, http://www.herald.com
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- DeSantis: Florida schools to stay open, virtual learning still an option
- Tampa nonprofits look to Giving Tuesday to make up for coronavirus losses
- Man shot dead outside Gibsonton gas station
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Chilly start to December, freeze warning for parts of Tampa Bay tonight