BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA/NBC) – A U.S. submarine off the coast of Broward County got a warm welcome from a pod of dolphins on Wednesday morning.
The dolphins were first spotted frolicking alongside the submarine but eventually swam to the front of the vessel.
In the video you can see one popping in and out of the water then suddenly you see three more swimming in a synchronized motion.
At one point it appears the pod is leading the submarine through the water.
MORE VIRAL STORIES:
- Alabama scuba diver hooked while diving, reeled to the surface
- California man dies of coronavirus a day after expressing regret over attending party
- ‘I had pasta tonight’: TikTokers using code phrases to express depression, suicidal thoughts
- Vanilla Ice cancels Friday concert in Texas amid coronavirus pandemic
- Vanilla Ice to hold July 4 concert in Texas despite rising coronavirus cases