BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA/NBC) – A U.S. submarine off the coast of Broward County got a warm welcome from a pod of dolphins on Wednesday morning.
The dolphins were first spotted frolicking alongside the submarine but eventually swam to the front of the vessel.
In the video you can see one popping in and out of the water then suddenly you see three more swimming in a synchronized motion.
At one point it appears the pod is leading the submarine through the water.
MORE VIRAL STORIES:
- German confectioner sells Santas with white chocolate facemasks
- 51-year-old Mike Tyson to face off with Roy Jones Jr. at Staples Center
- Vanderbilt’s Sarah Fuller ready to become first female SEC football player
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- 40-foot tall leg lamp from ‘A Christmas Story’ stands in Oklahoma in ‘indescribably beautiful’ glory