BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA/NBC) – A U.S. submarine off the coast of Broward County got a warm welcome from a pod of dolphins on Wednesday morning.
The dolphins were first spotted frolicking alongside the submarine but eventually swam to the front of the vessel.
In the video you can see one popping in and out of the water then suddenly you see three more swimming in a synchronized motion.
At one point it appears the pod is leading the submarine through the water.
MORE VIRAL STORIES:
- Chipotle, e.l.f. team up to satisfy your hunger for beauty
- Widow’s stolen $9,500 wedding ring found at California pawnshop
- SpaceX Starship SN10 explodes after nailing landing
- Video captures man hitting neighbor’s dog with machete after it attacked his pet pig
- Group of penguins visit set of ‘Friends’ in Chicago