BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA/NBC) – A U.S. submarine off the coast of Broward County got a warm welcome from a pod of dolphins on Wednesday morning.
The dolphins were first spotted frolicking alongside the submarine but eventually swam to the front of the vessel.
In the video you can see one popping in and out of the water then suddenly you see three more swimming in a synchronized motion.
At one point it appears the pod is leading the submarine through the water.
MORE VIRAL STORIES:
- Michelob Ultra looking to pay ‘chief exploration officer’ $50K to visit national parks
- What do the orange and green dots on my iPhone mean?
- Twisted Sister singer to anti-maskers: Don’t use our song
- Ohio woman looking for ‘angel’ who prayed with her after she collapsed
- Oreo’s new gingerbread cookies are getting us in the holiday spirit