MIAMI (AP) — Police say a Cuban actress was found dead along the shoreline of Miami Beach with no apparent signs of foul play.
Broselianda Hernandez was 56 and had been living in Miami for a few years after appearing in soap operas, films and plays in Cuba since the 1990s.
The medical examiner’s office had not yet determined the cause of death. Hernandez rose to fame with Cuban soap operas in the 1990s such as “When Water Returns to Land” and “Women of Honor.”
In 2010, she played the mother of Jose Martí in a biopic of the Cuban independence hero.
- President Biden encourages vaccinations as US looks to miss July 4 target
- Mississippi man spends 15 hours in Waffle House after losing fantasy football bet
- Citrus County nursing home resident injured, DCF investigating
- Florida Rep. Steube, 13 other House Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom assaulted by ‘aggressive’ man in Oakland