MIAMI (AP) — The popular brand Lacoste is launching a capsule to benefit the Florida Everglades.
The collaboration seems especially fitting for a company with the ubiquitous crocodile logo.
The limited collection goes on sale Friday and features a new shade of green. Lacoste also designed a custom logo featuring its iconic crocodile in Everglades habitat.
The green collection will include the popular polo-style shirts. Prices range from $60 to $110.
According to a press release from the company, some of the proceeds from the sales will support The Everglades Foundation’s mission to restore the wetlands.
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 10,870 new cases, highest single-day increase since July 25
- Video captures jet skier rescuing trapped dolphin in Biscayne Bay
- Watch: Massive alligator eats duck hunters’ trophy in a Florida lake
- With COVID-19 vaccine imminent, when and what can Floridians expect?
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 9,994 new cases, 370 new hospitalizations