TAMPA (WFLA) – The number of coronavirus cases and coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise in Florida this week as testing continues.
New numbers released by the Florida Department of Health officials Friday show the state has a total of 61,488 cases.
The death toll also increased to 2,660. Hospitalizations across the state increased to 10,794.
A total of 1,875,402 people have been diagnosed with coronavirus in the United States. The country has seen 108,278 deaths.
Worldwide, 6,675,011 cases have been reported. There have been over 391,848 global deaths.
Here is a county-by-county breakdown of cases across Tampa Bay:
Total Cases: 2,554
Total Cases: 1,478
Total Cases: 658
Total Cases: 1,162
Total Cases: 416
Total Cases: 1,127
Total Cases: 122
Total Cases: 141
Total Cases: 125
Total Cases: 131
For more information on coronavirus in Florida, visit the live DOH Dashboard here.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Sarasota County beaches to remain open for July 4th holiday
- Florida coronavirus: State adds 9,488 cases, 67 deaths
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Flights at Tampa International up in July despite pandemic
- FDA warns consumers to avoid hand sanitizers with methanol