TAMPA (WFLA) – The number of coronavirus cases and coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise in Florida this week as testing continues.
New numbers released by the Florida Department of Health officials Wednesday show the state has a total of 58,764 cases.
The death toll also increased to 2,566.
A total of 1,832,412 people have been diagnosed with coronavirus in the United States. The country has seen 106,198 deaths.
Worldwide, 6,414,473 cases have been reported. There have been over 380,940 global deaths.
Here is a county-by-county breakdown of cases across Tampa Bay:
Total Cases: 2,384
Total Cases: 1,361
Total Cases: 649
Total Cases: 1,110
Total Cases: 398
Total Cases: 1,074
Total Cases: 120
Total Cases: 134
Total Cases: 122
Total Cases: 111
For more information on coronavirus in Florida, visit the live DOH Dashboard here.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Ivy League cancels fall sports, including football, over COVID-19 concerns
- Disney World resuming 2020 park ticket sales, hotel bookings Thursday
- Teen hailed a hero after alerting Tampa family their home was on fire
- Community plans ‘alternate graduation’ for North Port HS seniors
- Health official: Trump rally ‘likely’ source of virus surge