ORLANDO, Fla. (WESH) – Crews are working to upright a construction crane that fell onto a road in Orlando.
The construction crane fell Wednesday morning on top of the Division Avenue ramp onto State Road 408, transportation officials said.
Florida Department of Transportation officials said the crane fell while a worker was moving girders.
No injuries were reported, FDOT officials said.
Some power poles in the area were damaged when the crane fell and power in the area was briefly knocked out.
SGL construction is investigating what caused the crane to topple over.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Woman, 26, gives birth to baby who spent 24 years as frozen embryo
- Toys for Tots website confuses some Pinellas parents, puts toy delivery at risk
- Report finds Senator Latvala likely touched woman inappropriately
- Teen in car when pregnant sister was shot and killed in Clearwater begging for answers
- Worker fired for racy joke written inside pizza box
- Father vanishes after dropping off lunch at daughter’s school in Hillsborough