TAMPA (WFLA) — Chick-fil-A is getting serious about their sauces with the recent announcement that they will be soon be sold in grocery stores across Florida.
CNN says the fast food chain will begin sales of its sauce in grocery stores like Publix, Walmart, Target and Winn-Dixie. The price for a 16-ounce bottle will be around $3.49.
The restaurant will initially roll out its Chick-fil-A and Polynesian sauces.
It’s Chick-fil-A’s first time selling it’s products in retail stores; a move that’s part of the company’s broader strategy of reaching people outside the restaurant, CNN says.
Customers can expect to start seeing Chick-fil-A sauce bottles in stores beginning in April.
- Family, work and opera filled Ginsburg’s final summer
- Week 2 Game 2: Buccaneers dance after two Fournette touchdowns, two interceptions, and two forced fumbles
- 3 children safe following armed carjacking, Bartow police investigating
- Father of New England Patriots RB James White, Florida police officer dies in car crash
- Police arrest suspect in Sarasota homicide