HOLLYWOOD BECH, Fla. (WFLA) — A beach-goer discovered 30 packages of cocaine washed up at Hollywood Beach Monday.
The U.S. Border Patrol’s Miami Sector seized the 78 lbs. of narcotics, valued at over $1 million.
“Thankfully, the 78 lbs. of drugs didn’t make it into our community,” Chief Patrol Agent John R. Modlin said.
Hollywood Beach is roughly 15 miles north of Miami Beach.
- Neighbors look on as FBI agents search Laundrie’s home
- Amateur investigators on social media attempt to solve Gabby Petito’s disappearance
- Gov. DeSantis discusses proposal to eliminate end-of-year testing in Florida schools
- LISTEN: 911 call details Brian Laundrie slapping Gabby Petito weeks before she went missing
- Gabby Petito investigation: North Port police search warrant provides new details