TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE | A baby girl who was the subject of an Amber Alert has been safely located, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
The Amber Alert issued for Jhene Clark has been canceled, the agency said.
Further information was not available.
ORIGINAL STORY | A Florida Amber Alert has been issued for an 11-month-old girl who could be in Manatee County.
Jhene Clark was last seen in the 2000 block of Northeast 78th Lane in Ocala.
According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Clark may be in the company of Deangelo Clark, 30, of Ocala. He is described as a 5 feet 4 inches black male.
Authorities say Clark and the child may be in the Manatee or Orange County areas, traveling in a 2008 black Maxda CX7 with the North Dakota tag 328APC.
Those with information on their whereabouts should call the Marion County Sheriff’s Office at (352) 732-9111 or 911. #FLAMBER.
Members of the public should not approach the subjects if located.
- SNL fires new cast member after video surfaces of comedian using Asian slur
- Foundation purchases land for Pulse nightclub museum
- Hurricane Michael not forgotten by Florida lawmakers
- Snow already falling along California-Nevada line
- JK Rowling donates $19M to multiple sclerosis research in honor of late mother