TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE | A baby girl who was the subject of an Amber Alert has been safely located, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
The Amber Alert issued for Jhene Clark has been canceled, the agency said.
Further information was not available.
ORIGINAL STORY | A Florida Amber Alert has been issued for an 11-month-old girl who could be in Manatee County.
Jhene Clark was last seen in the 2000 block of Northeast 78th Lane in Ocala.
According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Clark may be in the company of Deangelo Clark, 30, of Ocala. He is described as a 5 feet 4 inches black male.
Authorities say Clark and the child may be in the Manatee or Orange County areas, traveling in a 2008 black Maxda CX7 with the North Dakota tag 328APC.
Those with information on their whereabouts should call the Marion County Sheriff’s Office at (352) 732-9111 or 911. #FLAMBER.
Members of the public should not approach the subjects if located.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers to establish scholarship for female high school football players
- Deputies searching for 2 car burglary suspects in Manatee County
- Over 100 people arrested in Hillsborough County human trafficking sting
- Nov. 17 celebrates National Unfriend Day
- Google gaming service to launch this week