TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – State law enforcement officials have canceled an Amber Alert for a missing Martin County girl after she was found safe on Thursday afternoon.
Officials said Kimberly Ohler was seen leaving her home in Hobe Sound Wednesday night and had got into a truck with two males.
Around noon Thursday, officials issued an Amber Alert for Ohler, asking for the public’s help in locating her.
About an hour later, officials said the child was found safe.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Florida to lower COVID-19 vaccine age range to 60 and up next Monday, DeSantis says
- Florida coronavirus: 4,098 new cases, 63 new deaths reported Sunday
- Sunshine State dims for Dems amid election losses, cash woes
- States are dropping mask mandates but still urge wearing them – which message will the public follow?
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 4,690 new cases, 98 new deaths