TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – State law enforcement officials have canceled an Amber Alert for a missing Martin County girl after she was found safe on Thursday afternoon.
Officials said Kimberly Ohler was seen leaving her home in Hobe Sound Wednesday night and had got into a truck with two males.
Around noon Thursday, officials issued an Amber Alert for Ohler, asking for the public’s help in locating her.
About an hour later, officials said the child was found safe.
Further information was not immediately available.
- President Trump says SCOTUS pick could come as early as next week
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 3,573 new cases
- Sen. Rick Scott: ‘It would be irresponsible to allow an extended vacancy on the Supreme Court’
- Univ. of Florida administration to vote on canceling March Spring Break
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say