TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: The Florida Amber Alert for 11-year-old Mackenzie Vega has been canceled.
According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the case has been resolved. Vega has been found safe.
ORIGINAL STORY: An Amber Alert has been issued for a missing 11-year-old girl from Apopka, Florida.
According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Mackenzie Vega, a Black-Hispanic female, was last seen in the area of the 1900 block of West Kelly Park Road in Apopka.
FDLE says Vega was last seen wearing a yellow training bra and gray shorts. She is roughly 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 120 pounds, has brown hair and brown eyes, and long, brown curly hair that she wears in a ponytail high on her head.
Vega may be in the company of Keith Edward Green Jr, a Black male with black hair and black eyes.
Vega and Green may be traveling in a 2017 silver or tan Hyundai Elantra, with a Texas tag number MVD3055.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Vega, please contact the Orange County Sheriff’s Office at 1-866-858-2233 or 911.
- Manatee Co. deputies searching for runaway, endangered 13-year-old girl
- Family holds vigil for 12-year-old killed in motorcycle collision
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Super-fan twin sisters cheer on the Rays at St. Pete Pier World Series watch parties
- Naples man finds giant jellyfish while running on beach