TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – An Amber Alert who was reported missing for a 5-year-old girl from Madison, Florida was found safe Monday afternoon.
Authorities say Naomi Herring was last seen in the 100 block of Southwest Old Saint Augustine Road in Madison, wearing a black and yellow bumblebee dress and blue shorts with a fruit print.
The alert was canceled around 2:30 p.m. Monday after the child was safely recovered.
Further information regarding her disappearance was not immediately available.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Leigh’s runcast: Humidity makes it harder for your body to cool down during exercise
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Typical August weather this week
- Stars, Golden Knights players kneel during American and Canadian national anthems
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment
- Driver suffers life-threatening injures in crash with HART bus, police say