TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Someone in Florida hundreds of millions of dollars richer and might not even know it yet.
A ticket sold in Bonita Springs won $396.9 million in the Powerball drawing on Wednesday night.
The winning numbers were: 9 – 12 – 15 – 31 – 60 and Powerball 2. The Powerplay was 2x.
The winning ticket matched the five main numbers and the Powerball.
It was sold at a 7-Eleven convenience store located at 4520 Bonita Beach Road.
Another ticket sold in Florida matched all five numbers, but did not get the Powerball. The ticket is worth $1 million.
The winners have 180 days to step forward to claim the prize.
The next Powerball drawing is on Saturday and the jackpot will reset to $40 million.
- New emergency order from DOE not coming before Thanksgiving
- 40-foot tall leg lamp from ‘A Christmas Story’ stands in Oklahoma in ‘indescribably beautiful’ glory
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Max Defender 8 Forecast: A Warm, But Dry Thanksgiving Forecast
- Biden transition team ‘encouraged by progress’