PLANTATION, Fla. (AP) – A 19-year-old woman is accused of “pimping out” a teenage girl by posting suggestive pictures of her on a website known for adult classified ads.
The SunSentinel reports Destiny Santilli remains in the Broward County Jail following her arrest on Wednesday.
She’s charged with human trafficking of a child under 18, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and living off the earnings of a prostitute.
Authorities say Santilli was arrested in a motel room with girl, who had been reported missing from nearby Fort Lauderdale.
The teen told investigators she met Santilli through friends in April.
The teen told investigators Santilli set up meetings and arranged payments, and once kept the entire $100 she made on a date.
A lawyer for Santilli isn’t listed in records.STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Crews search wooded area for missing Haines City woman
- Daughter chases man who snatched mom’s wallet outside Hillsborough Target store
- Man arrested, charged with first degree murder in death of St. Pete cab driver
- These hurricane supplies are tax free this weekend in Florida
- 6 accused in Tampa Bay area credit card skimming scheme
- South Tampa restaurant’s ‘Warrior Burger’ inspired by new Wonder Woman movie
- Deputies: Toddler found roaming Ruskin store alone while guardian is passed out in car
- 16-year-old girl accused of hacking Uber driver to death