VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WESH) – Authorities in Volusia County are searching for a man who reportedly fled a courthouse before a jury rendered a guilty verdict against him in a robbery case.
Antonio Gearing, 29, was convicted Wednesday of robbing a grocery store in Daytona Beach, but when the jury returned their verdict after 90 minutes of deliberations, he was gone.
A warrant for his arrest has been issued and he could face up to life in prison if convicted.
- Game over: Hasbro ditching plastic packaging for toys, games
- Water found in gas pumps at Circle K in South Tampa
- Escaped Georgia inmate wanted in Lakeland man’s homicide found dead
- Opening statements to begin in Clearwater parking spot shooting death trial
- Trump acknowledges China policies may mean US economic pain