CHARLOTTE COUNTY, FL (WFLA) – A teenager called an escort service and got robbed by a man hiding in the car.
NBC Miami reported that 18-year-old Austin Young called the escort service to request some companionship, according to Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office. Kimberly Ann Brown, 25, responded to Young’s request. She picked him up at his place and drove him to a secluded area nearby.
MUG SHOTS: People Accused of Crazy Crimes
When they stopped, Young felt what he thought was a gun to his head – a man hiding in the back seat demanded his cash, wallet and jewelry, according to CCSO.
After the man took the goods, the teen was ordered out of the car, according to NBC Miami citing the News-Press.
Brown was arrested and charged with felony armed robbery, authorities are working to identify the man from the back seat.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Venice couple overjoyed by man’s random act of kindness
- Float party in St. Pete Beach proceeds, despite protest
- Diploma mistake means California students graduate from ‘shcool’
- Woman redeems 22-year-old Disney Park Hopper pass she never got to use at age 4
- ‘Fixer Upper’ fans are going crazy over Joanna’s announcement
- PHOTOS: Lakeland Police Fallen Heroes Memorial Inaugural 5K Run
- Burger Showdown takes over Curtis Hixon Park
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines