HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY (WFLA) – A man pulled out in front of a Florida Highway Patrol car and two other vehicles on State Road 674 in Hillsborough County Sunday morning causing a four-vehicle collision.
According to FHP, a 56-year-old man was driving his Kia Spectra west in the left lane on SR-674 when he turned left into the path of three approaching vehicles.
None of the passengers in the three other vehicles suffered any severe injuries, including Trooper Chris Davidson.
Davidson was transported to St. Joseph’s South hospital with minor injuries.
The driver of the Spectra was treated for serious injuries at Tampa General Hospital.
- Registered sex offender accused of raping Florida woman after fake job interview, police say
- Security video captures jail inmate’s fall through ceiling during escape attempt
- Thousands turn out for first day of Gasparilla Distance Classic
- Treat yourself! It’s National Margarita Day
- Social media companies battling misinformation ahead of 2020 election