SEMINOLE COUNTY, FL (WFLA) – A family in Seminole County is dead after a triple murder and a suicide.
WESH reported that a man is accused of killing his ex-wife and two children and committing suicide.
Henry Brown was hiding in the trunk of a vehicle waiting for his ex-wife to leave work at Chili’s. He jumped out of the trunk and stabbed her, dumping her body in the bushes. According to local law enforcement, he then drove to pick up his children, 1 and 4 years old.
Investigators found Brown’s truck on a highway with all three of them inside, all dead.
They believe he killed his children and then himself.
Stay with WFLA for more on this developing story.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Mother, friend arrested after child found in hot car outside strip club
- Boy missing in Coconut Creek, AMBER Alert issued
- Family killed in triple murder followed by suicide
- Man shot and killed in Clearwater identified
- Pit bull puppy recovers after severe chemical burns
- Principal paddles kindergartner, ignites outrage online
- Deputies: Woman strangled to death after her birthday party
- Road rage incident with motorcyclists turned into beating for Tampa Bay area man
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines