LUTZ, Fla. (WFLA) — A depression formed underneath a house in Lutz Friday evening, buckling the tile floor under the home’s foundation and forcing the family to evacuate.
Pasco fire rescue assisted the family in gathering their important belongings around 7 p.m. and helped them evacuate their home on 22445 Willow Lakes Drive.
A deputy building official with the Pasco County Building Services has deemed the house unsafe, as there is a small visible depression along the foundation of the house.
Officials say none of the neighboring homes are in danger at this time.
Pasco County will hold a news conference at 11 a.m.
- 10 patients at same nursing home die of coronavirus
- Masked crowds fill streets, trains after Wuhan lockdown ends
- Coronavirus: Tampa company making respirators for first responders, public
- Coronavirus: Tampa Bay dispatchers reveal top questions nervous callers ask
- Florida coronavirus: More than 1,000 new cases as death toll nears 300