LUTZ, Fla. (WFLA) — A depression formed underneath a house in Lutz Friday evening, buckling the tile floor under the home’s foundation and forcing the family to evacuate.
Pasco fire rescue assisted the family in gathering their important belongings around 7 p.m. and helped them evacuate their home on 22445 Willow Lakes Drive.
A deputy building official with the Pasco County Building Services has deemed the house unsafe, as there is a small visible depression along the foundation of the house.
Officials say none of the neighboring homes are in danger at this time.
Pasco County will hold a news conference at 11 a.m.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Milder days ahead of the cold air invasion
- 2nd suspect accused of shooting at deputies at Brandon Mall arrested
- Dozens attend Tampa Police Chief candidate community forum
- Kobe Bryant, Gianna depicted in statue at site of fatal helicopter crash
- Fake vaccine cards used at Bills playoff game land felony charges for couple