PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Pasco Schools District has agreed to raise teacher salaries 3.25% at Tuesday night’s board meeting.
The pay increase is the same increase the union and county agreed on for non-instructional employees.
Pay increases for teachers, non-instructional employees, and administrators were all approved Tuesday night.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Parents, neighbors surprise 8-year-old boy with non-traditional birthday celebration in St. Pete
- Pizzeria borrows to keep workers on job, spurs meal donations to medical workers, first responders
- Deputies: Tampa Bay church violates social distancing guidelines
- Florida sheriff: Man coughs on deputy, says he has virus