PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Pasco Schools District has agreed to raise teacher salaries 3.25% at Tuesday night’s board meeting.
The pay increase is the same increase the union and county agreed on for non-instructional employees.
Pay increases for teachers, non-instructional employees, and administrators were all approved Tuesday night.
- Fatal crash closes Dale Mabry Highway at Hunt Road in Tampa
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Clouds and humidity today ahead of tomorrow’s cold front
- ‘Step in right direction’ Florida vaccine eligibility expanded to teachers 50 years and older
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Cuomo accuser blasts attempted apology, ‘predatory behavior’