TAMPA (WFLA) — McDonald’s restaurants across Central Florida are honoring teachers with free coffee for the month of September.
Teachers can receive a free small McCafe beverage of their choice every Tuesday throughout the month of September.
The offer lasts all Tuesday long and is limited to one beverage per visit.
“Teachers are being honored for their dedication to shaping the minds of local youth as they adapt to a new way of learning this school year,” the restaurant said.
- City of Tampa to expand Riverwalk, revitalize West Tampa area
- UCF researchers hope to share COVID-19 study results with health officials
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness
- ‘I honestly teared up’: Man finds massive 9-carat diamond at Arkansas park
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station