(CNN) – Dunkin’ is proving it’s never too early for pumpkin spice.
The coffee and donut chain released its new fall lineup, which features favorites like pumpkin-flavored coffees, donuts, and muffins.
Dunkin’ also unveiled new seasonal treats like apple cider donuts and munchkins, and the Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte.
The fall-inspired array of goodies will hit shelves on Aug. 21, still in the heart of summer.
And eight locations are celebrating a week early. They are rebranding from “Dunkin'” to “Pumpkin” and will serve free pumpkin-flavored coffees on Wednesday.
Dunkin’ hasn’t revealed the participating locations yet, but the first letters of seven of the cities spell out the word “Pumpkin.”
- Hearing wraps up for convicted cop killer who wants new trial
- VIDEO: Florida homeowner cleverly activates security camera to capture armed carjacking
- Tampa Bay Rays employee faces 39 counts of child pornography
- Mom said two fake child protective services agents tried to take her son
- Boy left in hot car Tuesday evening as punishment by father, police say