PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A 26-year-old man suffered minor injuries when his car was hit by a train in Pasco County Thursday morning.
The incident occurred in the area of Lynbrook Drive and Elwood Road shortly after midnight.
The Florida Highway Patrol said the Lakeland man’s sedan became immobilized on a railroad crossing and was hit by a CSX train that was traveling northbound, then overturned.
Troopers said the man suffered minor injuries. The driver of the train was not hurt.
- Voting company sues Fox, Giuliani over election fraud claims
- GOP lawmakers seek tougher voting rules after record turnout
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- Biden takes the helm as president: ‘Democracy has prevailed’
- For the Culture: Biden, Harris inauguration a historic milestone