SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say a driver had a medical episode and drove into a building in Sarasota on Thursday. No one was injured.
The accident happened at Thayer Jewelers, which is in the 1400 block of Main Street.
Police said there does not appear to be any major damage to the building.
Drivers are advised to seek alternate routes until their investigation is complete.
- Emergency room doctor sleeping in RV to keep his family healthy
- Toddler killed, 2 children injured in Polk County crash
- San Diego County to issue $1,000 fines to people ignoring COVID-19 restrictions
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19