ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Here’s something to bark about!
Monday, Aug. 26 is National Dog Day and the City of St. Petersburg is throwing a big celebration for our four-legged friends.
The Sundial will be packed with pooches from 5 to 8 tonight for a doggy pow-wow.
Pups can get FREE treats from many different businesses including, Local Market, Huggin’ Dogs, Diamonds Direct and more.
According to the NationalDayCalender.com, National Dog Day aims to find loving homes for all dogs, no matter their breed or history.
The purpose of the National Dog Day Foundation is to rescue 10,000 dogs each year.
Each of the businesses at the Sundial will be doing something special for our puppy pals. Every dog companion will enjoy sales at participating shops, “Yappy Hour,” live music in the Sundial courtyard, and a photo op for a pic with your pup.
The Sundial is located in downtown St. Pete on 2nd Ave. North.
CLICK HERE to learn more about National Dog Day at the Sundial.
- U.S. mayors say their cities need money, infrastructure at meeting with Pres. Trump
- WATCH: Gasparilla Invasion & Parade of Pirates
- Law enforcement runs tight ship to keep 2020 Gasparilla safe
- Tapeworm removed from Austin man’s brain after months of headaches
- Illinois law caps insulin patient costs at $100 monthly