PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas Park authorities came to the rescue of a puppy that had fallen into a sewer on Thursday.
The Pinellas Park Police Department shared photos of the rescue on their Facebook page.
They said a few of their officers and some members from the Pinellas Park Fire Department and Pinellas Park Public Works responded to the scene and “helped to make sure that this pup didn’t have a wet night stuck in the sewer.”
“Hope a warm bath is part of the homecoming,” the post said.
- US Census continues 2020 count despite coronavirus outbreak
- NASA call for astronauts draws 12,000 spaceflight hopefuls
- ‘This is bigger than just hockey’: Lightning’s Ryan McDonagh weighs in on coronavirus pandemic
- Truckers say personal cars making job more difficult during coronavirus pandemic
- NFL to begin season as scheduled in September