LAKE BUENVA VISTA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando is looking to fill more than 1,000 open job positions this spring during an online hiring event.
Available jobs include both part-time and full-time positions at the four Walt Disney World theme parks and two water parks. Positions are also available at Disney Springs, 20 resort hotels and the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Bus drivers, lifeguards and parking attendants are some of the jobs Disney is looking to fill.
You can apply for a job and find more information by clicking here.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- 2 adults, 1 child killed when man quickly opened fire on wife at elementary school
- VIDEO: Passenger is dragged off overbooked United flight
- Crash and grab burglars make off with guns, ammo in Zephyrhills
- Brush fires continue to burn in Pasco County
- Palm Beach Co. considers special tax for Trump’s Mar-a-Lago visits
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born