TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Charcoal masks are all the rage right now. The beauty trend has gone viral on YouTube and is especially popular among teenagers. But skin experts are telling beauty junkies to stay away from the masks, warning it may make your skin more susceptible to toxins.
News Channel 8’s Meredyth Censullo spoke with local dermatologist Milan Lombardi in Tampa about the dangers associated with this trend.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Substitute teacher, chaperone busted at booze and drug-fueled spring break parties in Florida
- WATCH: Alligator in Pasco furniture store
- Two 15-year-olds arrested in Tampa Christian school theft
- Police: Babysitter put crying infant’s feet in hot pan
- Security changes coming soon for Disney’s Magic Kingdom, some resorts
- FCC issues warning about “Can you hear me?” scam calls