PINELLAS COUNTY, FL (WFLA) – A Pinellas County Sheriff’s deputy was taken to jail after a domestic dispute situation Friday, according to the PCSO report.
The incident happened around 1 p.m. in Oldsmar. Deputies responded to the domestic dispute call at the house. They found out that off-duty Deputy James Nassiri and his spouse had had a fight. Nassiri’s spouse had minor injuries to her arm, according to PCSO.
Deputy Nassiri was arrested and taken to the Pinellas County jail.
He is charged with one count Battery Domestic Violence.TODAY’S TOP CLICKED STORIES:
- Grady Judd: Not good idea ‘to taunt the Sheriff’s Office on Facebook’
- Joe’s Crab Shack in MN apologized for offensive table decor
- Tampa church volunteers complete renovations after missing money, pastor suicide
- Wounded Warrior fires execs over spending accusations
- Tow companies target cars with expired tag stickers
- Police: Dad leaves baby in car, goes into strip club
- VIDEO: Brawl breaks out over boom box on LAX-bound flight
- Drug-laced gummy candies prompt Pittsburgh-area school investigation
- Mom bills son $1,000 for being an unappreciative jerk
- >>Back to WFLA.com homepage for the latest stories making headlines