ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (WFLA)—Deputies are looking for a man accused of stealing vials of cat blood from an animal hospital in St. Augustine.
The St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office released surveillance images of the incident, which occurred Sept. 17 at the Anastasia Cat Clinic on Old Dixie Highway.
Deputies said the man was seen inspecting and touching a box at the door, which contained four vials of cat blood worth about $600.
He left, then returned 20 minutes later in a dark-colored truck, approached the clinic and stole the box.
Deputies are asking anyone with information regarding the man’s identity to contact Deputy Aponte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Cooler, drier and fall-like weather finally arrives
- Men do good in the community in ‘Mr. Central Florida’ competition
- Clearwater man charged with threatening to blow up neighbor
- UF Health involved in clinical trials for COVID-19 treatment
- Jill Biden to campaign in Tampa on Sunday