PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office is again asking for the public’s help in finding a New Port Richey man who went missing three years ago.
Peiare Canty disappeared on Halloween night on 2016. Deputies said he was last seen on Cactus Drive in New Port Richey.
Deputies said Canty suffers from biopolar disorder and schizophrenia, and that his family and friends are concerned for his safety.
Detectives say they’ve followed up on several leads, but Canty was nowhere to be found.
Canty is described as a black male with brown hair and brown eyes, weighing 130 pounds.
Anyone with information should call police at 727-841-4550.
- Tampa teen accused of major Twitter hack has disposition hearing at 1:30
- “Bead the Berg” transforms St. Pete and our co-hosts into art
- Comedians Bobby Moynihan and Vella Lovell talk “Mr. Mayor”
- Missouri daycare under investigation after toddler found outside in the cold
- Breakthrough Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction