HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities are seeking two people accused of holding two people at gunpoint during an early Wednesday morning home invasion in Tampa, according to deputies.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said two masked men entered at home in the 9500 block of Red Run Drive through an unlocked door.
There, they held a man and a woman at gunpoint and stole their money and credit cards.
Deputies have not determined whether the suspects and the victims knew each other.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.
- Hearing wraps up for convicted cop killer who wants new trial
- VIDEO: Florida homeowner cleverly activates security camera to capture armed carjacking
- Tampa Bay Rays employee faces 39 counts of child pornography
- Mom said two fake child protective services agents tried to take her son
- Boy left in hot car Tuesday evening as punishment by father, police say