HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities are seeking two people accused of holding two people at gunpoint during an early Wednesday morning home invasion in Tampa, according to deputies.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said two masked men entered at home in the 9500 block of Red Run Drive through an unlocked door.
There, they held a man and a woman at gunpoint and stole their money and credit cards.
Deputies have not determined whether the suspects and the victims knew each other.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.
- QUARTERBACK GIVES BACK: Bucs’ Jameis Winston hosts Christmas dinner for at-risk Tampa students who call it “awesome, best night ever”
- 71-year-old woman dies in crash in St. Petersburg
- Pigeons in tiny cowboy hats are a mystery in Las Vegas
- Stamkos, Vasilevskiy lead Lightning to 2-1 win over Panthers
- Trump mocks impeachment effort, talks up trade deal at rally