HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE | The Hernando County Sheriff’s Office says a 39-year-old man who was reported missing earlier this month has been safely located.
John Wesley Biggs said left his home because he did not care for his previous living arrangments at the YMCA in Pasco County.
Further information was not immediately available.
ORIGINAL STORY | The Hernando County Sheriff’s Office needs your help in locating a missing endangered man.
The Highland’s County Sheriff’s office says 39-year-old John Wesley Biggs was last seen at the YMCA, located at Mariner Way and Mooring Circle in Spring Hill on July 28, just after 5 P.M.
Biggs left the building on foot; however, his mode of travel is unknown from there.
Biggs has numerous mental health diagnoses that affect his decision making; he has also been known to have seizures.
Biggs is described as 6 feet 2 inches, with brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a white/blue/purple striped shirt, khaki cargo shorts, and dark blue Converse sneakers with a white sole.
If you have seen Biggs or know his current whereabouts, please call the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830.
- Olympic medalists get new right to pose for mask-less photos
- ‘Death everywhere’: Tampa Bay residents continue to rally for policy change to protect local waters
- Returning to the workplace? How to navigate the anxiety-inducing transition
- ‘I’m forever grateful’: Gold medalist Chase Kalisz talks Michael Phelps’ impact
- Deputies searching for fatal shooting suspect in Sarasota