HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – At least one person has died after a crash in Tampa early Wednesday morning, deputies said.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office responded to a single-vehicle crash near the intersection of Manhattan Avenue and Broad Street.
Deputies have closed Manhattan Avenue between Waters Avenue and Sligh Avenue while they work the scene of the accident.
The roadway is expected to reopen around 5:30 a.m.
- Sarasota police officer plays basketball with kids while masked
- Boston Marathon canceled for first time in history
- Hail the size of baseballs pummels Texas city
- WHO using ‘Despicable Me’ ‘minions’ in COVID-19 public service announcement
- MAP: How many lifeguards are employed by local counties?