CRESTVIEW, Fla. – A Crestview couple has been arrested after deputies say the woman hit her husband with a burrito before he retaliated by stabbing her hand with a fork.
The Okalossa County Sheriff’s Office tells media outlets in a statement that deputies responded Tuesday to a home, where they found 51-year-old Suzanne Hurlvert with a fork protruding from her hand. It was so deeply embedded that hospital staff had to remove it.
Hurlvert told deputies that she and 66-year-old Carl Smith were arguing when she hit him in his head with her half-eaten Taco Bell Burrito Supreme. Hurlvert says Smith then stabbed her hand. Deputies found him at a bar.
Smith is charged with aggravated battery – domestic violence related. Hurlvert is charged with domestic violence related battery, second or subsequent offense. It’s unclear if they have attorneys.MORE TOP CLICKED STORIES TODAY:
- Former drug addict worries about deadly, cheap new super pill
- Mystery surrounds daycare death
- Florida deputies: Woman recorded herself having sex with dogs
- Cops: Florida man let elderly mother starve to death, body decomposed in home
- Man throws 13-foot pet python into sushi restaurant
- Blanket thieves ready to steal from unsuspecting beachgoers
- Think a fake cop is pulling you over? Here’s what real cops say you should do
- ‘Real Housewives’ husband facing prison, then deportation
- Wrong-way driver crashes into Temple Terrace police vehicle
- >>Back to the homepage for the latest breaking news and top headlines