HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A stretch of Interstate 4 in Seffner is shut down because of a depression in the roadway, officials said.
Right now, the right eastbound lane of the interstate is closed at the Country Road 579/Mango Road exit as crews make repairs.
Officials say the lane will remain closed through Friday evening, maybe longer.
In the meantime, motorists should expect significant delays in the area. They’re advised to seek alternate routes.
- Texas teen football player collapses, dies in twin brother’s arms, family says
- Officers vow to take care of fallen corporal’s family, so dozens come to watch son’s 1st football game
- Crash blocks WB County Line Road in Spring Hill
- Horror icon Sid Haig dies at age 80
- Man jumps on tracks while holding his daughter, gets hit and killed by train