HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A stretch of Interstate 4 in Seffner is shut down because of a depression in the roadway, officials said.
Right now, the right eastbound lane of the interstate is closed at the Country Road 579/Mango Road exit as crews make repairs.
Officials say the lane will remain closed through Friday evening, maybe longer.
In the meantime, motorists should expect significant delays in the area. They’re advised to seek alternate routes.
- Trump: Mideast peace plan likely rolled out in days
- Bill would shield state lawmakers’ addresses from public record
- Florida lawmakers hoping to increase penalties for bear poaching
- Missing St. Petersburg Rottweiler reunited with owner after wild odyssey
- Has Tampa cracked down on illicit health spas as promised in 2018?