HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A stretch of Interstate 4 in Seffner is shut down because of a depression in the roadway, officials said.
Right now, the right eastbound lane of the interstate is closed at the Country Road 579/Mango Road exit as crews make repairs.
Officials say the lane will remain closed through Friday evening, maybe longer.
In the meantime, motorists should expect significant delays in the area. They’re advised to seek alternate routes.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- US citizen kidnapped in Niger rescued in American military operation
- Last day to vote early in these Tampa Bay area counties
- TV news anchor gunned down in Downtown Juarez
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting