(CNN) – Barbie lovers, rejoice! There’s a new collectible doll coming to store shelves this week!
The makers of Barbie are releasing a limited edition Dia de Muertos-themed doll in honor of the Mexican holiday.
The Dia de Los Muertos Barbie represents the “Day of the Dead” festival, which honors departed loved ones.
Mattel says the doll “honors the traditions, symbols and rituals often seen throughout this time.”
The new Barbie costs $75.
You can find it on Thursday, Sept. 12 at Target, Walmart or on Amazon.
- WWE superstar Titus O’Neil and his foundation help failing Hillsborough County school becoming a thriving one
- Telehealth technology is changing healthcare since the beginning of the pandemice
- Breakthrough Medical Treatment for E.D. – No Pills, No Injections
- Protesters gather outside Lindsey Graham’s home after he vows to vote for Ginsburg replacement
- DeSantis: State will defund Florida cities that want to defund the police