SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying a man suspected of vandalizing a local Jewish temple.
Surveillance images released Friday show a man spray-painting swastikas onto Temple Emanu-El on McIntosh Road.
The suspect is believed to be a white male in his 20’s or 30’s who is somewhere between 5 feet 10 inches and 6 feet 1 inch tall, clean-shaven, with no visible tattoos. Investigators say he was wearing headphones, a dark baseball cap, a short-sleeved button-up collared shirt, blue jeans, and flip flops when he vandalized the temple.
Authorities are asking anyone with information on teh man to call the sheriff’s office Criminal Investigations Section at 941-861-4900 or 941-861-4928.
- Crews vacuum ‘murder hornets’ out of Washington nest
- AMBER Alert canceled for 2 girls found safe after 2 boys found dead in Kansas
- Silver Alert canceled after Clearwater man with memory issues found
- Ivanka Trump to hold ‘Make America Great Again!’ campaign event in Sarasota on Tuesday
- ‘Florida and America need 4 more years of Pres. Donald Trump’: VP Mike Pence rallies supporters in Lakeland just 10 days before election