INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A 21-month-old girl has been struck and killed by a car outside her Indianapolis home.
WXIN-TV reports that the driver didn’t stop after hitting the girl Sunday evening. Police said the child was in her driveway near the curb and that the parents witnessed her being struck. She later died at a hospital.
No arrests have been made.
Information from: WXIN-TV, http://fox59.trb.com/news/
- Man shot, killed after altercation in Valrico, deputies say
- Florida man accused of sex abuse at home day care center
- Khloe Kardashian tested positive for coronavirus
- Teen receives $1.3 million in scholarship offers
- LIVE TODAY: It could be a scary Halloween for some SEC teams