ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — An 18-year-old man was hospitalized in critical condition after being accidentally shot by his acquaintance, the St. Petersburg Police Department said.
The shooting occurred near the intersection of 18th Avenue South and 23rd Street South.
According to investigators, Sir Evans, 22, accidentally shot his 18-year-old ‘acquaintance.’
The teenager is reportedly in critical condition with life-threatening injuries.
Evans is in custody as police investigate the incident.
This story will be updated.
- Local event planner creates game to encourage residents to try, support new restaurants while stuck at home
- Pinellas County opens 9 new donation sites for PPE
- Singer Pink says she had COVID-19, gives $1M to relief funds
- Trump says ‘toughest’ weeks ahead as coronavirus spreads
- City of Tampa gets creative with ‘social distance’ messages