GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — A turtle nest along West Beach in Gulf Shores has been vandalized.
According to the Alabama Coastal Foundation, someone moved the predator screen and dug down into the sand by several inches. Thankfully, the eggs were not disturbed. Data collectors that monitor temperature and water statistics weren’t disturbed. The organization has filed a report with Gulf Shores police. This particular nest is near the 1200 block of West Beach Boulevard.
If you have any information, call the Gulf Shores police department.
- House Dems urge Senate to move forward with negotiations on next COVID relief bill
- Kenosha shooter’s defense portrays him as ‘American patriot’
- Florida wildlife refuge to take 30 former circus elephants
- Man charged with DUI manslaughter after hitting man installing I-4 roadway marker
- Police raid in Vietnam finds more than 300,000 used condoms being packed for resale