ROSEVILLE, Calif. (KCRA/CNN) – A man walked into a California police department Monday and told officers he had killed four people.
One of the bodies was in the car the suspect drove to the Mt. Shasta Police Department.
His three other victims were in his apartment more than 200 miles away in Roseville.
Roseville officers learned of the man’s confession when they received a call from Mt. Shasta police, who detained the suspect after he came in.
The man is believed to be the sole suspect in the killings.
Police did not identify the suspect or the victims.
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Grindr date leaves teen in hospital for nearly a month, scarred for life
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Mostly sunny, warm and dry through Wednesday in Tampa Bay
- 14 men arrested, charged with 541 counts of child porn in Manatee County