Donovan L. Wilson, of Gary, is charged with child molesting, according to the Times.
According to the mother, her daughter went downstairs with Wilson while she was putting her other children to bed. When she went downstairs, she found Wilson raping her daughter.
Court documents say the woman screamed, and Wilson acted drunk and fell on the floor as if he had passed out.
The woman told police her daughter was shaking in fear. The girl later told her mother that Wilson touches her inappropriately while her mom is at work, according to the documents.
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- Car crashes after swerving to miss falling couch on highway; FHP gives driver $166 ticket
- Senate Republicans delay vote on COVID-19 relief bill
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Gorgeous Friday, rain chances rise into the weekend
- Manatee County commissioner asks Gov. DeSantis to bring pop-up clinic to her district, says it wouldn’t be exclusive