Donovan L. Wilson, of Gary, is charged with child molesting, according to the Times.
According to the mother, her daughter went downstairs with Wilson while she was putting her other children to bed. When she went downstairs, she found Wilson raping her daughter.
Court documents say the woman screamed, and Wilson acted drunk and fell on the floor as if he had passed out.
The woman told police her daughter was shaking in fear. The girl later told her mother that Wilson touches her inappropriately while her mom is at work, according to the documents.
- Kenosha shooter’s defense portrays him as ‘American patriot’
- Florida wildlife refuge to take 30 former circus elephants
- Man charged with DUI manslaughter after hitting man installing I-4 roadway marker
- Police raid in Vietnam finds more than 300,000 used condoms being packed for resale
- New hope for ALS treatment