TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office arrested a 20-time convicted felon Friday night for drug possession and resisting arrest.
Alvin Lynch, 33, was arrested in the area of 56th Street and Slight Avenue in Tampa. The sheriff’s office said Lynch had drugs on him and tried to run from deputies.
Lynch’s most recent arrest was Nov. 26. He was charged with aggravated battery on a pregnant female.
- Roads to close periodically in Pinellas County due to VP Pence’s visit
- Tampa Bay deaf community facing challenges amid mask mandates
- Navy SEALs cut ties with Florida museum following video of K-9s attacking ‘Colin Kaepernick stand-in’
- Elderly driver crashes into home in Kenneth City, police say
- George Floyd’s family lawyer files lawsuit following grandmother’s 2019 CBD arrest at Magic Kingdom