A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- National Winnie the Pooh Day celebrates author’s 137th birthday
- Lottery ticket purchased in Largo wins $205k
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Last warm and dry day before turning much colder
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Cirelli scores 1st career hat trick, Lightning rout Jets 7-1