A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- Real estate reality check: What can $300K get you in Hillsborough County?
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by car in Pinellas Park
- Gentlemen’s club shooting in Clearwater leaves 2 injured
- Deputies searching for missing woman last seen driving from Manatee to Hardee County
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Less humid and cooler air arrives