A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- Jaguars announce plans for 25% capacity, masks in 2020
- Army to recommend independent investigation into Vanessa Guillen murder, congresswoman says
- Buccaneers’ Donovan Smith says playing during coronavirus pandemic is not worth the risk
- Security guard charged with murder after fighting with customer over face mask rules
- Florida deputies rescue baby left in locked car following stolen vehicle investigation