TAMPA (WFLA) — The Tampa Police Department arrested a 29-year-old man accused of shooting and killing another man on Matanzas Avenue in September.
Police were dispatched to the 5100 block of Matanzas Avenue Sept. 21 where they found a man suffering from a gunshot wound. The victim was transported to the hospital where he later died.
After interviewing witnesses and collecting evidence, police arrested Yosvanys Infante Oct. 18 and charged him with first degree murder.
- Florida coronavirus: Positivity rate remains steady as state surpasses 700,000 total cases
- Michael Vick working to clear way for Fla. ex-felons to vote
- Lightning fans wake up hopeful after game 5 loss
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask
- Trump says he will demand Joe Biden be drug tested before Tuesday’s debate