HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Detectives tracked down a vehicle that fled a traffic stop Nov. 1 and arrested the two men inside for drug trafficking early Saturday morning.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said their District 4 Street Crimes Unit arrested Stevie Woods Jr. (blue shirt), 35, and Daniel Deleon (red jersey), 28, for armed drug trafficking – among other charges.
Deputies spotted the Chrysler 200 parked in the Hideaway Hills Mobile Home Park around midnight Saturday morning. After Woods and Deleon were asked to exit the vehicle, deputies reportedly found a semi-automatic handgun and trafficking amounts of meth and cocaine inside.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis attempts to vote, discovers someone changed his address
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Trump, Biden schedule Tampa rallies Thursday as campaigns hit crunch time
- Melania Trump slams Biden, Dems in first solo campaign stop
- 6-year-old boy’s ‘YouCanBeABCs’ rap video inspires kids to dream big