SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) — The Sarasota County deputies are investigating a shooting that occurred on 24th Street Saturday night.
Deputies said one person was injured and transported to Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Deputies said a suspicious black two-door vehicle was seen in the area of 24th Street and N. Euclid Avenue at the time of the shooting.
Investigators with the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office are investigating the incident.
- Corona beer producer stops brewing due to virus
- Coronavirus stories: Florida couple keeps business alive with FaceTime photoshoots
- Coronavirus: Boaters get stern warning from Pinellas officials for not following orders
- Tampa YMCA keeps Veggie Van rolling during pandemic
- Disney suspends annual passholder payments during coronavirus closure